Were you just recently out of a relationship? Feeling lost, confused, and lonely? So much so, that you want to jump into another relationship right now? Well, I want you to think long and hard before doing this, ladies, because jumping blindly into a millionaire dating relationship without fully recovering from the previous one, is largely a bad move.
I know that you probably have a lot of negative feelings right now, but going into a relationship just after one ended is not going to be fair, both to you and to your future rebound sugar daddy. Going into a rebound relationship stops you from fully thinking about things and where you stand with your feelings for your ex and for your future boyfriend.
Anyway, both men and women, can think that millionaire dating rebounds may be exciting and dangerous. Well, that’s true. However, it is also true that most rebound relationships do indeed fail in the end, thus adding more hurt and pain to both parties. If you are in a rebound relationship, or thinking of getting into one, you ought to step back, and think and weigh things before you unnecessarily hurt yourself and another person:
Now, I know that some of you may get surprised at the fact that there are some pros to rebound dating. There are since there’s absolutely nothing in this world that is absolutely evil or absolutely good read more here.
So here some of pro’s read more here
1. It takes your mind off your ex. Enough said. Rebound millionaire dating relationships’ first advantage is that it takes your mind off the pain of your previous relationship because you now have someone new.
2. It keeps the loneliness at bay. Being with someone new would be exciting and the “just in a relationship” feel is still there.
3. It helps your self-worth and self-confidence. Of course, it would. You now have someone who likes you, and this is a big plus in the self-confidence and self-esteem departments because everyone loves it when they are loved.
And of course, we have the cons to have a rebound relationship with your sugar daddy:
1. Emotionally, you are not there yet. You might not be emotionally ready to take on a relationship, especially if you came from a serious relationship. This would be unfair to your sugar daddy that you hooked up with and also unhealthy for you. Give yourself time to grieve your old relationship, before going on to another one! You may also need to evaluate where the previous relationship went wrong, and in so doing, you may resolve it during your new relationship.
2. You may find that you have nothing common with your sugar daddy beyond the initial attraction. And this is not good at all. Attraction is not enough to sustain a good relationship because you do need to find things common between you two.
3. Self-confidence and self-worth do not come from an outside source. Note that the word “self” is a conjunction of those words. It needs to come from yourself, meaning that you need to feel it from yourself, because no one can give you that.